Optimise invoice processing with Purchasing and Accounts Payable Automation
Eliminate the pains of manual invoice processing with AI-powered data capture, touchless processing, and digital workflow capabilities.
Simplify workflow and accelerate processing with Esker
Empower your team with actionable data
- Real-time business trends in easy-to-read charts and reports
- Personalised user workspace with unlimited capacity
- Simplified global management of AP shared services centres
- Daily metrics that matter to each AP team member
- Data available on the go with Esker Anywhere™ mobile app
Discover 5 Accounts Payable KPIs worth tracking
Key performance indicators (KPIs) act as a compass for making informed, strategic business decisions and measuring company success. Are you tracking the right ones?
We have you covered
- Easily approve invoices and purchase requisitions anytime, anywhere from your Apple® or Android™ device.
- Quickly resolve exceptions and approvals to help improve supplier relationships.
- Increase efficiency in the purchase-to-pay (P2P) process thanks to fewer slowdowns and faster approvals.
- Track key metrics while working remotely via customisable dashboards.
Features to help you work smarter, not harder
AI-driven data recognition
Utilising automation, machine learning, and deep learning, Esker’s AI engine handles structured and unstructured data with ease, even splitting multi-page invoices.
Esker further streamlines your invoice management by enabling processing in any format, whether received by mail, email, fax, EDI or any other input channel.
User friendly EDI invoices
Esker converts EDIs into readable PDFs allowing you to onboard suppliers faster, maximise touchless processing, and end the reliance on IT support for EDI issues.
Multiple ERP integration
NZ e-invoicing compliant
Esker’s auditing capabilities ensure you maintain compliance (enabled by the NZBN) in whatever technology you choose: E-signatures, BCAT, EDI, Archiving.
Self-service access lets suppliers submit invoices directly on the portal and see when they’ll be paid, saving you time previously spent fielding invoice related calls.