Ruralco provides farmers with all their farming needs, including general farm supplies, seed, fertiliser, fuel and energy. The co-op has annual revenues of approximately $250 million.
With its business being hampered by time-consuming manual accounts payable processes, Canterbury-based national agriculture co-operative Ruralco looked to Fujifilm Process Automation New Zealand for a better solution. With the introduction of Esker Accounts Payable Automation, the company has revolutionised this key process, driving down the costs of invoice processing while achieving complete visibility and improving governance and control. In addition, the solution has an estimated payback time of just 12 months, demonstrating a remarkably rapid return on their investment.
- Visibility and transparency on procure to pay cycle
- Reduce reliance on paper invoices
- Streamline and automate accounts payable process
- Reduce time and resources to process and search for invoices
- Eliminate overpayments and double payments
- Cloud-based Esker Accounts Payable automation software with intelligent capture, mobile enabled and electronic workflow capabilities implemented by Fujifilm Process Automation New Zealand
- Reduced number of staff members processing invoices
- Achieved payback in 12 months
- Integration with Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains (1st in New Zealand)
- Dynamic real-time reporting
- Straight-through processing for invoices
Read more about the Ruralco case study here