With its Service Department drowning in paperwork, Giltrap Porsche looked to Fujifilm Process Automation and its DocuShare Flex cloud document management solution for digital answers. In an implementation taking just weeks, paper-based service records were converted into electronic documents stored online. As a result, Giltrap Porsche has revolutionised service documentation and set a precedent for eliminating paper within the wider Giltrap Group.
Giltrap Porsche specialises in NZ-new and used Porsche motor vehicles. The company houses the country’s leading Porsche Service workshop, offering factory trained technicians and genuine parts to back the premium vehicle brand. The company is a division of the Giltrap Group which represents 17 of the most desirable automotive brands in 12 dealerships across Auckland.
- To revolutionise service documentation and set a precedent for eliminating paper within the wider Giltrap Group
- Reduce the time it takes to search and retrieve service records during customer inquiries and audit
- Implemented DocuShare Flex, a web-based content management platform with user-driven workflows that are scalable to match changing business requirements. It is built to integrate with existing business systems, and flexible enough to extend into other departments
- DocuShare Flex allows Giltrap Porsche users to view all videos, photographs and service records in one location versus having to access the information in four different systems
- Dramatically reduced the amount of time taken to search and retrieve service records from hours to minutes
- Improve customer service as Service Advisors can immediately view the service record and respond to customers’ inquiries
- Reduce manual filing and physical space needed to
Read more about the Giltrap Porsche case study here